- Admission to Classes Jr.Kg. and Sr.Kg. will be granted on the basis of Observation- Cum- Interaction.
- Presence of both the parents during the period is mandatory.
- Class I onwards, a Test will be conducted which will be followed by an Interactive Session. Both the parents must be present in the school on the designated date.
- List of all successful candidates will be displayed on the Notice board of the School. The parents of successful candidates will be required to contact the Administrative office for the completion of Admission formalities by depositing the required Fees and other charges along with the Necessary Documents.
Documents to be submitted at the Time of Admission
- School leaving/ Transfer Certificate and previous year's Report card.(Without this no students from class I onwards will be admitted).
- Medical Certificate.
- Birth Certificate in Original and Caste Certificate of Father.
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the Candidate and one family photograph.
- The amount deposited towards Registration and Admission for a particular year is neither refundable nor transferable to any other year. Fresh registration will be required if the child is to be given Admission for a subsequent year.
- Intimation of the exact Date and Time will be provided at the Time of Submission of filled form.
- All the required documents must be submitted at the time of submission of form or Admission will be invalid.